Alternative to Panderm cream to avoid side effects?

Hi am using PANDERM + cream since once year and i can see good effect on my face.. Recently i got to know that it will harm skin and leads to many skin problem once if we stop using that. Now i want to stop using that without any side effects.. can you pls suggest me which alternative i can use after stop applying PANDERM plus to avoid side effect ?
Fri, 20 Sep 2013
HI
Thank for choosing HCM,
I always advise to all those who are asking the question to HCM that as long as the skin manifestation is concern the entire diagnosis is depends upon the clinical look of the skin texture, without this it is not possible to say any think, so in my opinion you better consult to some good dermatologist, have nice day.