Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Allergy test center in Bangalore

Hello sir i have a problem of asthaema.. even i have allergy of many things... following problem always remain with me (cold, tears in eyes (due to cold), cough, underweight ) i want to k ow what things i have of allergies. can u suggest me good and cheap allergy testing lab in bangalore... which all the test should i do......
Asked On : Fri, 26 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  904
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You could be allergic to pollen, dust, smoke and probably certain food items as well. Use handkerchief when passing through these areas. You should consult an ENT Surgeon to evaluate if you have allergic rhinitis. There is good medicine to prevent further attacks. You can try taking Cetrizine at night for relief. Apply nasal decongestant drops to relieve from cold as well. Keep warm. Avoid eating cold things. For eyes, you should see Ophthalmologist and probably certain drops will be prescribed which will prevent the watering. There is no cure for these problems only way is to prevent them. You should go for Allergy prick testing at Manipal Hospital in Bangalore to find out what you are allergic to and they will also help sensitise you to them so that you won;t get severe reaction next time.
Answered: Fri, 26 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Allergy as you know is hyperrsensitivity to various allergens like dust, pollen, ticks and mites, smoke, fungi spores, animal dander, specific food items like milk, wheat, sea food, etc... We are surrounded by a host of allergens. Not everyone is hypersensitive or allergic but some are due to low immunity.
There are many ways to find out like doing Allergy tests : Blood and skin tests. Many big hospitals do these tests. You can also consult a Homeopathic doctor for a Holistic approach towards your problem. The opinion of an Immunologist will also help in case you have some other problems, But , nothing like consulting a doctor for your problems. Meanwhile, some ADL's, mild ot moderate exercises, adequate, well-balanced diet, eating and sleeping on time will help you improve your immunity and overcome your problem. Lat but not the least "Prevention is better than cure" Avoid exposure to allergens!
Good luck.

Dr.Munavvar Shaikh
Answered: Mon, 18 Feb 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor