Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Allergy, sneezing, coughing continuous for an hour. Treatment?

Hi my son is five years old
He has some allergy problem.he starts sneezing any time and sneezes 7 to 8 times at a time and during night any time he starts coughing n he continues for one hour.but if we give him l months kid everything remains under it safe to give him.and is this tablet a treatment or temperory .if treatment then how long we should give him.he is taking seasonally since two years
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Thanks for your query.
I understand your concern.
As per symptoms your child is having hyperresponsive airway disease.
Yes monteukast is totally safe and can be safely given to children.
Relax these symptoms usually decreases as child grows .
Be in regular follow up with your pediatrician.
Hope this helps.
God bless.
Answered: Fri, 11 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor