Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Allergic rhinitis, nasal discharge, sneezing, throat irritation. Homeopathic or allopathic medicine?

which one is best for severe allergic rhinitis? homeopathy or allopathy . Symptons are at the worst including frm heavily running nose , continous sneezing ,blocked nasal passages,sinusitus, loss of sense of smell and sometimes taste too,irritation of throat with lot of cough,itchy eyes. These symptons are getting worst day by day and i want atleast some relleif. Please somebody help me make the right decision! please.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  199
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Lathifa,
Thanks for query.
it seems that you are having viral infection.
Take some decongestant and antihistamine medicine for 3-4 days and you will be alright.
if require go for antibiotic medicine after consulting your doctor.
Alopathy will give quick and long lasting response.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 16 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor