Allergic reaction after using Opalescence teeth whitening kit. Is this serious ?

i have had lots of reactions to chemicals in last few years. i went to a dentist and he ordered opalescence a teeth whitening kit. i used it was less than a minute and notices a very high allergic reaction towards it. i think it has hydrogen peroxide . i am also allergic to novacane and carbacane at the dentist office. i never had these reactions before. i was exposed to sulphuric acid in the past. i am wondering if the exposure to that chemical has made me sensitive to almost all chemicals .the reaction is serious where i end up in the emergency room.
Thu, 25 Jul 2013