Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Allergic rashes on face, like measles

Hi, I think I m allergic to something I don t know. I ve got a rush all over my face , it more like measils. Would like to know if allegex will be good for my condition. Thanks Mpho
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi mpho,
Allergic rash on your face might be due to-
i) Hair dye
ii) Sun exposure or
iii) Any cosmetic
Whatever the cause, You could take an antihistamin tablet e.g. ATARAX 25mg twice/thrice daily if ALLEGEX is like that you can continue
but before that u must avoid apply culprit agents.
Dr. M M Mahmud
Answered: Thu, 17 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor