All the time I am intoxicated by cocaine and marijuana.I spoiled myself. What to do ?

My name is Deepak, i am from India. Everything was going fine until i was staying with my parents, i was good at everything, in studies, in sports, i was topper every where, i used to take parts in quiz competitions, science fairs, everything, but the time i had moved to pune for ma college studies, i don t know what i am doing, its since 3 years here in college, i started smoking when i came in Pune(A city in India), i started drinking also, and as ma company with bad guys increased, i started taking drugs also, i don t go to college because i have failed in one of ma semesters, i don t know when sun rises or set, because all the time i am intoxicated by cocaine and marijuana, i don t when the last time i called ma parents, or i gone outside the home to see anyone, i don t even take any meal for like 2 or 3 days, i just keep on going, and addiction is the only reason because i am failed in my semester, i don t have anything to reply to my parents, i am just finished, i know i what is right or what is wrong, but i simply can t stop myself, i want to go college everyday, i want to talk to my mom and dad, i want to walk up early in the morning, i want to date with ma girl, but i simply cant help it, What to do ? Can anyone tell.
Sun, 17 Oct 2010
's  Response

1. hey deepak... Death is not the answer to any problem.  U'r parents believe in u and they still love you, no matter what you are.  so don't loose hope.  all you require is little help which i can already see in you, as you want to be up and into normal college life... so in this senario, best will be to go out of your room, see the beautifil world. This is the time u should prove yourself that you love your parents, your girl, and above all yourself..  You will see the love and care returning back to you once you take courage and come out of your shell... U need not be ashamed of what is done in the past, but take steps to a beautiful and promising today and future.. first step will be determination to leave drugs and alcohol. step two will be to get a confidential professional counselling done preferably in a de-addiction centre. step three wiil be to strictly follow the advice given by them. thats it...... u will be a changed wonderful loving person, enjoying life and spreading life and love around yourself in a short period of time.... all the very best. take courage.. no one can be a failure in this world.. no even you

Mohsin 's  Response

Hey Deepak, hats off to you... U are among the very few people who get into drugs and still remember you family.. Nothing to worry....

Believe in your self and believe in ur will power.  U have always been a winner all through ur life and just because you failed in ur x-ams you cant finish it off here. I really appreciate that you wanna get back to the people who love you, Since you have not been attending college lately then why dont you go and visit ur family. Dont regret for all that you have done and has happened to you in Pune. Its just that the age is more exciting and tempting that the Drugs..

Mail me for more assistance with your contact details, ill be glad to help you out in every possible way,. mohsin_khan@aol.in

"Remember, life is too short so enjoy every moment"

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
Hey Deepak,

What ever has happened. What ever you have done, just remember everything can pass. Just forget about what you have done and what is going on right now. You just have to know that its never too late to start changing stuff. Your parents will forgive you as soon as you reach out to them.

Just start working on how you can change the things that you dont like in your life right now. The biggest start to change is to know what is wrong and you have already realized that your addiction is what is keeping you away from your family, your friends, and your career.

Just buckel up start thiking on how you can improve and change your existing life to what your goals and ambitions. Everyone screws up in life that does not mean the answer is killing your self, The answer is to improve yourlself and I strongly recommend turning your faith to God. I suggest you start reading the bible because this is one great book that has an answer to all the trouble a human life can possibly face in this world and once you find your answers you ask Christ to take control of your life and He will set everything that bad to everything beautiful. Trust in Him and Have faith.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
Deepak if you really feel like quiting then go attend an alcoholics anonymous (AA) or Narcotics Anonymous (NA) meetings. There are plenty of meetings in your city.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

first of all you need to relax a little bit. the way it sounds, you are way to good to be doing that to yourself. drugs are not the answer. you need to get back onto the right path and leave them in the past. find new friends who arent going to try to get you to do stupid stuff like that. your future isnt going to be looking good unless you stop now. we all have that mindset that "it wont happen to me" but in reality drugs will kill you, you will end up getting arrested at some time. you dont want your parents to be dissappointed, but they will be even more if you kill yourself over this! parents are supposed to be supportive. they need to help you through this. if they end up telling you something that makes you feel they hate you for this.. just move on. you dont need negativity in your life. get off the drugs. your grades will improve. you will become sucessful again. you just cant waste your time doing things that are stupid. email me if you ever need a friend. ill be there for you.( spauldingfd@yahoo.com )

Rahul's  Response

IF I WERE YOU, WOULD HAVE BLAMED THE WORLD BUT NOT MYSELF...YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS...DEATH - I HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED, SO CAN'T SAY ABOUT IT BUT I HAVE A SOLUTIONS..

1) IF YOU CAN'T STUDY - LEAVE IT AND TRY SOMETHING YOU LIKE DOING THE MOST (other than those drugs)

2) TRY AND SPEAK TO YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR AND KNOW YOURSELF

3) FORGET EVERYONE BUT NOT YOURSELF...ITS YOUR one LIFE AND YOU ARE IMPORTANT...