All fertility tests are normal and i am married for 2 years. Why i am not getting pregnant ?

iam 35 years old and on 15 of November 2009 i got marraid but still have not chance to get pregnant? i did several test all was ok like ultrasound , hurmon test, tyride test, hsg for felopian tubes all was ok, as well my husband semen anlyses was numal i did all tests tree time in Afghan Haplo in kabul Afghanistan, Arahman hospital of Pokistan and Max hospital of Indea now i don t know what to do? i get cerophinie two course just help me why i cant get pregnant is there any ather problem.
Wed, 4 May 2011