Age 70 male, over-weight, cardio-pulmonary hypertension. Have tried statins and

Age 70 male, over-weight, cardio-pulmonary hypertension. Have tried statins and they tend to make me more irritable to others (I'm pretty mild, easy going personality). Have given up on statin. Still taking primary drug of Spironolactone 25mg to keep water weight off. LDL is moving upward, chloresterol now getting close to 200. When is best time to take, at night before bed to sleep on it; pre or during meal; no food, just drink lots of water.
Thu, 1 Nov 2018