Owl Image

After the pregnancy test we are able to see 1 purple color line at 'C' and after 2 mins very slight dark colored line at 'T'

Hello Doctor .Very Good Morning.Today morning my wife took the pregnancy test first time on her 4th day after missed period using the velocity pregnancy test kit.After the test we are able to see 1 purple color line at C and after 2 mins very slight dark colred line at T (not sure whether it is the shadow of purpled colored line even).Unable to come to the conclusion on the results.Could any one please help us with your valuable comments and feedback.
Thu, 19 May 2011
Hi SreeramKumar

Welcome to HeathcareMagic.

Let me congratulate you first .Your wife could be pregnant.Wait for 3 days and get one more home pregnancy test done.If that turns to be positive , please visit your Gynecologist and get an ultrasound , examined.

I wish her a healthy pregnancy.