Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

After surgery for laryngomalcia, my son still suffers from sleep apnea and reflux ? Can a lung doctor help here ?

My son had surgery to correct his laryngomalcia. He is still suffering with sleep apnea and reflux. His ENT has referred him to a ped. pulmonolgist. Why? What is a lung doctor going to do about a throat defect?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
dear erin.hidlebaugh

whats age of your son and what surgery he has undergone.
he might have referred t rule out any lung cause for sleep apnea
Answered: Mon, 28 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor