After sex my boyfriend got a skin rash

Skin rash?
Sun, 1 May 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,   ,  
Hello
Welcome to health care magic forum
most common cause is infection.Rule out sexually transmitted disease by proper examination & investigation of both the partners at the same time.
Wish you good health
Disclaimer

Hai sir I m 23 years boy,i recently went to a sex worker,she give me a blowjob that was unprotected and it was for 1 min and after that we had protected sex. Now i m scared and went to test, they test me by using tridot test, i went to test after 12 weaks of exposure and now i m scared and i m having small rash on my skin and i cant concentre on my job and all Plz help me out sir Plz plz

hi, i had got a burn from a muffler about a month ago and it has healed pretty good ,then last week a rash goes around the outside of the burn were i had a bandaid its thick red and itchy why did i get the rash after it looked pretty much healed up i had also used a burn gel

my boyfriend currently diagnosed with a skin rash, he says its not contagious, but im super itchy all over and i think i may have gotten it. im not sure what its called but i know he got a shot in his butt for it and the doc prescribed him some steroids.

Recent questions on  Diaper rash

Hi Doctor, My 8 months old son has been having loose motion since last Saturday. He had sever diaper rashes which has now reduced to some extent. Last Wednesday he had high temperature in the night (102 degree F) after which we started Tylenol. From Friday, he started developing rashes all over his body including his face. His fever has come down, but all the remaining symptoms are still there. Please advice what could be the cause for this.

I m a 32year male, generally healthy. Literally over a night or two, I have developed a red, raised rash on the skin between my butt cheeks. I originally thought it was haemorrhoids and so tried zinc oxide and lidocaine cream, after bathing them in salt water, but felt it started to spread further onto the cheek and up towards my scrotum. I therefore thought it could be fungal nappy rash (due to sweating and hot weather) and so bought clotrimazole 2%, which I have ude for 2 days now, but to little improvement. Any thoughts please? Thank you!

My kid has got nappy rash because after using Augmentine and caused loose motion after that. Now its nearly 7 days. Doctor advised keep the area clean and apply baby cream. And gave a cream to apply only in night. As I can remember the name its Dapoline. Since its not worked and rash got increased I went another doctor and she gave me candid b cream. and told apply it 3- 4 times. I used only twice now. Is apply this 4 times is good . Because kid is still 1 year and 8 months.

I have a rash in random places on my body. Around my breast and sporadically on my torso. A few spots on my back and now I noticed between my butt cheeks? I ve had shingles in the past so this DOES NOT look like that. I took my valtrex just in case out of concern. Any thoughts on this rash? I have a diaper rash cream and I m getting ready to take a bleach bath. I don t have a primary care right now, but could see my OB if you think I need a prescription cream.

Skin Rash Developed on chest for my Baby girl. She is 11 months old. Can send snaps if required. 2 days back it was noticed and it is slowly spreading.

Hi there my 18 month old girl had been extremely cranky and crying non stop more then usual and off her food this 3 days ,worse at night ,get nappies are v bad and a lot of very runny stools maybe 4/5 a day and heavy wet nappies .her bum and legs...

MY MOTHER IS IN A NURSING HOME. ABOUT A MONTH AGO, SHE DEVELOPED A CLUSTER OF VESICLE LIKE ERUPTIONS IN THE ANAL AREA AND A STAGE II DECUB ULCER AT THE TOP OF THE MID BUTTOCK AREA WHICH WAS INITIALLY TREATED WITH SAFGEL OINTMENT. THE CAUSE OF THE...