After sex my boyfriend got a skin rash

Skin rash?
Sun, 1 May 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,   ,  
Hello
Welcome to health care magic forum
most common cause is infection.Rule out sexually transmitted disease by proper examination & investigation of both the partners at the same time.
Wish you good health
Disclaimer

Hai sir I m 23 years boy,i recently went to a sex worker,she give me a blowjob that was unprotected and it was for 1 min and after that we had protected sex. Now i m scared and went to test, they test me by using tridot test, i went to test after 12 weaks of exposure and now i m scared and i m having small rash on my skin and i cant concentre on my job and all Plz help me out sir Plz plz

hi, i had got a burn from a muffler about a month ago and it has healed pretty good ,then last week a rash goes around the outside of the burn were i had a bandaid its thick red and itchy why did i get the rash after it looked pretty much healed up i had also used a burn gel

my boyfriend currently diagnosed with a skin rash, he says its not contagious, but im super itchy all over and i think i may have gotten it. im not sure what its called but i know he got a shot in his butt for it and the doc prescribed him some steroids.

Recent questions on  Diaper rash

For the past couple weeks, my 6 month old son has been having around 5 loose stools per day (usually he only had one) he never ran a fever, was still having wet diapers, and acted ok. But now, he is having so many bm that his bottom is so sore and red. Can the loose stools be from teething? We have also been introducing solids for about a month now. Any ideas on what is causing the increase loose stools and the best solution for the severe diaper rash?

my baby is 11 months old. for the past few days he is having frequent lose motions and the stools are green and brown in colour, sometimes blac too. he is active and eating well . since he has got diaper rash due to frequent motion he cries after passing stools after washing he is fine. I have not given him any medication, only breast milk so far. How good is ofloxacin ornidazole suspension?

my 5 year old boy is complaining that his bottom is hurting him, i have checked fror thread worms but can see nothing, his anus is only mildly redder than normal so i have been using nappy rash creams but these are not working. what would you advise please

I have what I think is really bad razor burn on my labia and above my clitoris it burns and it s hard to walk normal. I ve tried airing it out as well as applying some hydrocortisone and today I bought dr smiths diaper rash ! It burns so bad, I took a look today and it looks really irritated red and kind of pimple like..there s about 3 of them one on each side of labia and one right on top like where the crease is. My gyno doesn t have an opening till next month and family dr till the end of the month, what could I do to relieve or treat myself?! I really need something g that will help!! Help!!

Skin Rash Developed on chest for my Baby girl. She is 11 months old. Can send snaps if required. 2 days back it was noticed and it is slowly spreading.

Hi there my 18 month old girl had been extremely cranky and crying non stop more then usual and off her food this 3 days ,worse at night ,get nappies are v bad and a lot of very runny stools maybe 4/5 a day and heavy wet nappies .her bum and legs...

MY MOTHER IS IN A NURSING HOME. ABOUT A MONTH AGO, SHE DEVELOPED A CLUSTER OF VESICLE LIKE ERUPTIONS IN THE ANAL AREA AND A STAGE II DECUB ULCER AT THE TOP OF THE MID BUTTOCK AREA WHICH WAS INITIALLY TREATED WITH SAFGEL OINTMENT. THE CAUSE OF THE...