After how many days of my tonsils surgery can I start singing ?

Hi, I am 18 years old and will be getting my tonsils out on June 14 but I have Von Willebrand s blood disease and they want to keep me 1 day before surgery and the day of surgery and get out the day after surgery. So that is three days in the hospital! My question to you is that if I am a singer in the choir at church how long after surgery do I need to stay out of the choir including that I am a saprino? Do I need to stop singing until after my surgery and I recover!? Please help me out here! O and I am almost 6 feet tall.
Fri, 20 May 2011