After having something I need to go to loo after sometime high ?

after having something i need to go to loo after sometime Hi, I would like to know your thoughts on this. Whenever i eat a bit of extra food during the day time after sometime i need to go to loo. I am a computer professional and want to know what can be done to avoid this.Nowdays even after normal diet it happens.What i have observed is that after drinking tea or few glasses of water this happens. My diet is Breakfast : Milk + CornFlakes in the morning Lunch : 3 Rotis or rice + Sabzi\Dal Could you please suggest me any change in habbits or eating habbits. I do regular Yoga also and no alcohol and no smoking.
Tue, 21 Sep 2010
's  Response
Having the urge to pass to motion after taking food is commonly due to chronic amoebic infection of the colon. This can be confirmed by doing a Motion Examination. Treatment for the same should put an end to the problem.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
That happens to anyone with a good digestive system [observe animals n babies]
you should worry if it becomes the opposite