Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

After having sex i think i got std

Hello, I have been seeing a new guy for awhile now and we have had sex quite a bit unprotected. I am very susceptible to bladder and yeast infections and it feels like I am suffering from both of them right now, but it has been going on for a week or so. I am really worried that I may have an STD. At the same time of this issue I got a really bad throat infection too, my tonsils were so swollen and had white blisters everywhere. My vagina is so itchy inside I can barely stand it, but I cant get into my doctor until tuesday. This guy also ripped me inside from the size of his penis and made me bleed a lot. I was wondering if that wound could have gotten infected maybe and is causing this burning sensation and itching? Please help! Im so worried I have an STD .
Asked On : Sun, 30 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  255
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Someone answer this!!! Im interested too!
Answered: Sun, 30 May 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor