Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

After having sex i started bleeding heavily

my boyfriend had just pulled out and i started bleeding heavely not period blood like blood like a nose bleed. When i got myself together i looked and now there is a piece of skin hanging like not a small piece and that was 6 hours ago and it is still semi bleeding. i dont know what to do or what it could be i need answers.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jan 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  375
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

it may be the torn tissue because of the rough way of doing the act. what is required is abstinence from the activity for the next 15 days for the wound to heel, a course of antibiotics to prevent infection and some painkiller medication. further apply compression by putting pressure and dont wipe the tissue as it may bleed.

Answered: Wed, 20 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

it may also be a hymen irregularity

Answered: Wed, 20 Jan 2010
  User's Response

OMG!! i hope u r ok!!!

Answered: Wed, 20 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor