After having a severe chest pain i develop a bad cough and my lungs are full of water. What could be the reason?

have i had a heart attack or am i in danger of one?
two days ago i had sever chest pain lasting for about 4 minutes going down my left arm. immediately afterward i developed a bad cough and it felt like my lungs were full of water. then suddenly today ive developed intense virtigo, disorientation, and nausea lasting for about 2 hours so far. im clammy and keep breaking out in cold sweats. obvioulsy something is wrong, but does anyone know if its serious or maybe just some odd virus?
Sat, 12 Dec 2009