After Polio doctor recommended the new vaccine ROTARIX,Is it compulsory??

After Polio doctor recommended the new vaccine ROTARIX,Is it compulsory ? Today we went for 10th week vaccination for my 2.5 months old daughter (i.e. Hep B and HiB and oral polio), after that, Doctor recommended the new vaccine ROTARIX, also he told me that it should take before 6 months 2 doses. Is it compulsory ? For your information we are living in Bangalore. If its compulsory, how much cost its going to be per dose? Appreciate your answer.
Wed, 9 Jun 2010