After 3 days of partying with using xtc (5 pills

After 3 days of partying with using xtc (5 pills in total), mdma, a little bit of amfetamine, quite a lot of ketamine and weed I have numbness or unpleasant tinkling in my arms (started from left yesterday, since few hours I have it in both arms, from shoulders till hands). I can’t fall asleep already second night (first one was between parties, yesterday was my last party). Also because of this tinkling or/and numbness). I drank enough water during parties and after, but I didn’t eat much.
I also experienced some visualisations.
I am really freaking out and before I go to hospital I want to seek advice if it’s normal or I injured something in my body. I know that I behaved stupid and I got my lesson. Lack of sleep makes me more paranoid. Please help me !
Wed, 24 Oct 2018