Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Affected by diabetic nephro, kindly suggest

sir my father affected by diabetic nephro patient ( kidney failier problem)in the age 45 he is 47 now.LAB REPORT [ Serum -criatinine level is4.3, blood urea Nitrogen -40 mg/dl , Potassium [K] 5.2 ,hemoglobin%[Hb] 12.5 and RIGHT kidney is 9.3*4.5 cms in size . The CMD is maintained, pelvicalyceal pattern is normal . Right ureter is not dilated. LEFT kidney is 9.4*4.6 cms in size .The CMD is maintained, pelvicalyceal pattern is normal . LEFT ureter is not dilated ]. Now he consulted a acupunturist and also ready for BALANCED ACUPUNTURE treatment please tel some ideas about this treatment
Asked On : Tue, 16 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  198
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response

hey when it is kidney failure, why is he taking acupunture?

Should not he go to a kidney specialist? What do you say? any one else who has good ideas about his father problem? Let us help his father get right treatment. 

Answered: Wed, 17 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor