Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Advised to take Fertyl Super. Taken continuously, not concieving, all reports of couple normal. Further course of action?

hi ! my wife has been advised to take Firtyl Super & she continously taken it in three cycles & we met each cycle but the outcome is zero. One and half year ago she conceived but after 4 weeks that was miscarriged & that time she had been advised to take Herhope. we have done all the reports incl. my side also. What is the problem and what I ll have to do now ? Will we continue to take the same advise or any advancement?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  152
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Just don't continue taking Fertyl super blindly as it may harm her. Better option is to go for superovulation with injections with IUI in consultation with infertility specialist which will give you better chance of pregnancy.
Wiah you good luck.
Answered: Mon, 26 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor