• question-icon

Advise on medical abortion

Hey, i think i am pregnant and i want to do a medical abortion so i was wondering if you can help me know everything i should before i do this. i am in egypt now so i want to know the name of the drug to take and how to take it. and where can i buy it from.
Thu, 21 Aug 2014
Hi, thanks for using HCM..
I understand your concern.. First you need to confirm pregnancy by getting a preg test. If positive get a scan done to see for intrauterine pregnancy and the gestational age. Gestational age less than 7 weeks can be terminated by medical methods. These drugs should be taken only under the supervision of a doctor since they have many side effects.. It is not advisable to take these drugs on your own. After 14 days of medical abortion a check scan need to be done to see for any products of conception. if period of gestation greater than 7 weeks , then a D and C need to be done. Hope i have answered your queries.. good day.