Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Advice me Doctors & Specialists name and address in Kolkata for high blood pressure...

Dear, I am in Bangladesh. My wife suffer high blood presser. i want advice for her treatment. I can go to kolkata if you advice me. PLz advice me where i go, Doctors & Specialists name and address. With Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 30 Apr 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  1378
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
if tour wife having uncomplicated high blood pressure only ,i believe you can get treatment in your plce itself . get a specialist physician and get all the tests done to evaluate the condition of your wife and if needed your doctor can refer to higher center .iin kolkata you can attend b m birla hospital and may consult dr asoke kar
Answered: Sun, 6 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor