Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Advice if I can conceive based on the follicular study report ?

my follicular study report at 11th day suggests, right ovary follicle: 4mm, left ovary follicle:5mm, Endometrium: 6.9mm & POD free fluid: clear. Based on this report please advise me whether i can conceive, if not then advise me the natural ways (like exercise or yoga or eating habits) through which the follicle sizes can be increased.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  247
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
With this one report only, we can not come at any conclusion.
You need to continue with the follicular study to see how the follicles are growing and when will be the ovulation.
If you have iregular cycles, then you may need medications for ovulation induction.
Consult a fertility specialist and get yourself and your husband evaluated.
Hope this helps.
Dr. Mrs. Sumeet Baheti
Answered: Sat, 9 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor