Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Advanced homeopathy medicine for pcod & is it curable.

hi doctor I am swapna,19 yr old. I have pcod since 3 years nd get no periods because of it. I am using metformin but there is not result. can u plz explian me what is advanced homeopathy medicine is all about nd is pcod completely curable ?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011
Answers:  8 Views:  724
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
Thanks for the query.
*Do regular exercise
*avoid depressions and tensions
*Avoid acidic foods
*Go for brisk walk for 40 minutes daily
*Drink plenty of water
*take more and more leafy vegetables and fruits
*maintain your healthy weight by lifestyle modification
For Food and Nutrition therapy and further information you can write to
Answered: Sun, 28 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear swapana
These days this disease is becoming common and most of the cases respond to medicine. Among herbal medicines e use dashmool arisht ashoka arisht punarnava mandur and kanchnar guggul. To induce periods initially we prefer nash pushpantak ras or rajha pravartini vati.
Answered: Sat, 9 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
PCOD presents with many signs and symptoms like absence or irregularity in menstruation, increase in facial hair growth, Obesity, darkening of skin and in married ladies with infertility. There is excessive production of hormones known as androgens by the ovaries and the adrenal glands. Due to this the ovarian follicles fail to mature.
This condition is a chronic disorder with multiple factors playing a role, like too much of fatty and refined food which is nutritionally depleted, no exercise, abuse of cosmetics, mental stress, etc.
Homoeopathy requires a detailed case-taking to find the causative and maintaining factors and to find the best remedy that can help. One has to remember that the homoepathic prescription is completely individualistic.
This condition is completely curable under homoeopathy. No amount of hormonal supplements and surgical resection will help. With homoepathy, the hormonal imbalance gets corrected, body starts producing its own hormones properly, this is seen by the restoration of menstrual discharge in a regular pattern, once that is corrected, the rest of the problems gets corrected and even pregnancy takes place in a normal manner.
See a local qualified homoeopath.
For any further queries, you can contact

Answered: Sat, 16 Jul 2011
Homeopath Dr. Prashant Baheti's  Response
pcod is the polycystic ovarian diseases now a days it is most common problem in younge is due to harmonal imbalance. in homoeopathy it is possible to cure require compleat history regarding ur suffering.therapeutically there is lot of remedr for pcod like OVA TOSTA 3X,PULSETILLA,THUJA.
Answered: Tue, 2 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Hi Swapna,
To begin with PCOD is a condition wherein there are formation of multiple cysts on the ovaries along with the imbalance in the male(testosterone) and female hormonal levels. This is manifested through a range of signs and symptoms like Amenorrhea (absence of menses) , Irregular periods, infertility,hirsuitism( excessive hair growth on upper lip, chin ), hair loss, insulin resistance ,weight gain etc., You have not mentioned if you have more than one symptom.

Metformin is the drug of choice in allopathic system of medicine, which believes that it can only be controlled and not cured.

Homeopathy on the other hand has excellent results in cases of PCOD , with complete disappearance of the ovarian cysts and restoration of the normal menstrual cycle along with improvement in the other symptoms (if any in your case), For which we would need a detailed case history inorder to prescribe and it is not possible online. Kindly visit an experienced homeopath with your sonography reports , who would then be able to prescribe for you.
I am sure homeopathy would help you get rid of PCOD.

In case of queries, please contact me on
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
PCOD is a serious problem in women you have to keep your self fit and healthy adn tke proper medicine.from here i can not tell medicine for you need to visit a homoeopath doctor but can get releafe by homoeopathic medicine i is safe and no side effect.
Answered: Sun, 28 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello !
Dear Swapna , I certainly would like to help but my dear the information required to select a remedy is not provided by you, though you can start with Jono. Asoka Q 10 drops in a cup of water T.D.S.
This is just a palliative medicine, I would strongly insist, you find a good homoeopath around you, or you can mail me with all your symptoms,
You can depend on Homoeopathy
Take care have homoeopathic medicine,
Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Thanks for your query.     

PCOD can be controlled by regular exercise ,aerobics and brisk walking .Avoid fatty ,fried foods and junk foods .Medicine do help in controlling the PCOD symptoms. Keep your weight under control.cure is generally not possible.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Answered: Sat, 9 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor