Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Adenomyosis. Suggested hysterectomy. Post menopaused. On HRT. Cure with homeopathy?

hello , my name is victoria , 50 . i am post menopaused, on HRT for 10 months. 2 mo ago I start bleeding ( it was looks like regular period to me) and ufter and Ultrasound I was diagnosed with adenomyosis. I was suggested to have hysterectomy to treat my condition. In addition to HRT i have megestrol 40 mg to supress bleeding. My question is - can adenomyosis be treated with herbs or homeopatics. I stopped my HRT 6 days ago, hoping that my bleeding would stop, but no success yet
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
Hi Victoria,
If it is adenomyosis than you have good chances in Homoeopathy. At menopause for which we also say at climateric age these things do happen, development of cysts in uterus or ovaries, at times they are silent and went un-noticed and at times they do bleed or create hormonal disturbance to make their presence feel. other things accompanying are hot flushes, discharge of heat from palms and soles, sleeplessness in night, altered desires for food, and in a few cases symptoms of calcium deficiency or anaemia may also be found.

You can also consult a Homoeo Physician because Homoeopathy also has good results.

Wish you a speedy recovery to health

Dr.Rajinder Singh
Homoeopathic Physician
Answered: Sun, 21 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor