Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

Addicted to smoking, low self confidence. Taken Ensure and Sustergion. Help

hey! i was just wondering if you could help me with my problem, im 17 turning 18 soon female, 36kg, medium tall, heavy ciggerette and heavy weed smoker, and cant seem to keep or put weight on, i cant stop smoking because it relaxes me.. but im getting scarred that im starting to look really out of proportion :L my self confidence levils are really low because im sick of getting teased for being 17 and having no boobs ive brought weight gaining food supplement like ensure and sustergion but they just dont work, and im running out of options... please help me out thanks heaps
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Psychiatrist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Public Forum

Many of your problem are occurring due to addiction of smoking and marijuana.

Your first step in management should be stoppage of smoking and marijuana use. If you are not able to quit yourself, then you can take help of psychiatrist, who can give you medicine to decrease craving and withdrawal.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Wish you Good Health.

Dr. Ashish Mittal
Answered: Wed, 26 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor