Acute liver failure, fall asleep for several days. Several drugs. Remedy?

Dx with Lupus;SLE. Have been on several different drugs. Cannot take Sulfa as caused Acute Liver Failure. Due to adverse reactions to these meds my Rheumatologist is nervous treating, unsure of what will happen; as I am too. T he fatigue is si severe that I have been reduced to unable to work as I can rarely get out of bed. When I go on errands, dr. appts., etc... I fall asleep suddenly and cannot get up for several days. I am a R,N,, therefore I have tried everything I can thik of yet am afraid of Embrel and other meds of this sort as I caught HBV in 1980 and am afraid of all meds, which are most of them that warn not to take if you have ever had HBV. I feel I am only existin, not actually living. I live in Seabrook, Tx. I am desperate for help. I would go anywhere to get my life back...Eileen
Wed, 10 Jul 2013