Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Acquired asthma, infection in bronchial tubes, coughing. Using fenoterol inhaler. Treatment?

i am 38 years old,i have acquired asthma right after i was diagnosed to have an infection in my bronchial tubes .since then i have several attacks everyday,with the help of fenoterol it only help me breath normally for just 2~3 hours and then once i start coughing,there s the difficulty of breathing again.and it became worst during there any inhaler better than fenoterol that can give me comfort or any medicine that can help with this kind of asthma?thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pulmonologist 's  Response
You are taking only fenoterol which may not give very good control of asthma. You have to take combination of long acting beta agonist and long acting inhaled steroids like seroflo or seretide. Seretide is little better because of drug delivery technique. Beside this you should also take montair lc and doxyphyllin400 tablet twice a day. If you have acid reflux you should also take care of that.
Answered: Tue, 28 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Acupressure Specialist Dr. A.K.Sangal,M.D (Acu.&Mag.)'s  Response
if u want alternative treatment i.e accupressure therapy;-
press your both palm ,below finger for 5 minute every 3rd hour i.e 5 time aday for three month ,and drink magnetic water regularly and report.
Answered: Wed, 29 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor