Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Acne with puss that leaves scars

Hi, I m from pune.I have very fair skin and on and off i get pimples .When i get up in d morning i have these very tiny small puss filled eruptions.Also have few scares due to acne which i want to clear.Where and which treatment should i undergo.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  262
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Consult for ayurvedic treatment.In acne problem it does get result coz it cures it by acting on the whole body physiology.As digestive,hormonal systems are also involved in it;cure on these systems route out the cause.
In Pune you can cotact me through mail
Answered: Sun, 24 Jul 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Rajeshkant Saihgal's  Response
first of all try to avoid oily food.
wash your face with warm water with acne soap 3 to 4 times a day.
you can take tab. doxycycline under medical supervision.
& if scars remain after stopping of acne,you can consult qualfied cosmetologist to remove scar.
Answered: Sun, 24 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor