Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Acne on the nose and chin, blisters on the forehead. Any suggestions?

hi, i am getting huge acne in my chin and around nose... everyday new one if i get in left side of my chin when it was about to heal i get the new one on the right side... i used to get small blisters in my head due to heat.. i am getting huge acne like due to heat as well.. i drink lot of water. when i do work out i started getting a lot.. any suggestion
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Dear Asmitha,
You have not mentioned your age and marital status...isotretinoin is best opiton to treat your acne but one thing to be kept in mind that during isotretinoin and post isotretinoin of minimum six months , there should not be pregnancy. and topical application of clindamycin and at night benzyol peroxide started 2.5 is good option for you..and after consulting skin specialist chemical peeling is very effective for acne specialist will guide you further.
Dr.B.Devani MD Sr skin specialist
Answered: Wed, 24 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor