Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Acne condition. Prescribed azee 500, acne cured, recurring again. Permanent cure?

I m a boy, age 20, was suggested azee 500 by a skin doctor for my acne problem. he asked me to take 1 tablet early in the morning without eating anything. 1 tablet each for 3 days a week. it cured my acne problem for sometime. but again i have started getting acne problem and that too very aggressively. kindly help me about it. what should i do to resolve this skin problem forever......
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  1889
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for writing your query to us.
As your doctor has told to take Azee ,kindly continue the same for few more days.
Maintain good hygiene , keep your face clean. Cetaphil face wash will help to keep your acne in control. Use sunscreen while going out of house. Eat healthy balanced diet. Drink more water.
Also consult your dermatologist who will assess the severity of acne suggest you cream to apply locally.
Take care.
Answered: Fri, 2 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor