Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Acidity problem, Ibs regurgitation. Diet?

Dr, I am acidity problems since long. all kinds of test like endoscopy , barium meal . always prescribed many times as advised, rabium plus, omeprazole . pancid. ocid etc taken. I am yet find good gastroentologist who listen properly & investigate clinically & advice insted simply always going only instance tests. I am having stomoch problems, you call it IBS ,regargitation.acidity, gastritis , Pl suggest me good things for having regular, smooth movement of bowels & cure of gastritis. I am having small meals, head raised sleep. fibre rich foods, still problem. when i go with any proton inhibitors coures, ok, but recurse. thanking you
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  103
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello, if u r having irritable bowel syndrome if other things dnt help thn try taking tricyclic antidepressants or some anxiolytic , it helps many a times.
Answered: Fri, 21 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor