Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Acid reflux on eating fried and spicy stuff, no relief with Sompraz-L and ulgel. Cure?

hello Doctor, every few months when i happen to eat outside and have something fried and spicy, i tend to feel acid reflux kind of condition. My Doctor typically prescribes me Sompraz-L and Ulgel-A syrup. This usually makes me feel better within a day or two but it has been 4 days this time and i am still not feeling well. Can you please advise. Thanks much!
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  522
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Neurologist 's  Response

It seems that you have acid peptic disease You need to avoid spicy and oil food.This time it is not settling with usual drugs as mentioned.You need to consult your gasteroenterolgist and get done endoscope for same to rule out any gastric ulcer / duodenal ulcer.Treatment option changes as per report.Meantime have timely food, avoid spicy items, have curd and soft foods
Answered: Fri, 21 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor