Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Acid reflux, hernia, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome. Treatment?

I watched a TV program last night about gastronologythat is exactly what i have & no doctor has even tried to help me. They showed the small intesnial(sic) that inserts it s self into the larger one. They described it as interceptial. I have researched all over the net and can t find it any where? Could you help me...PLEASE, my acid reflex, my herinia and constiption - then I go to the bathroom all day long.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
Thanks for writing in. I am a medical specialist with an additional degree in cardiology. You saw the program but unfortunately, due to wrong spelling you could not find on internet. Brief description is given below. This condition usually occur in children and I do not think in adults the symptoms are similar to what you are suffering from that is why no doctor has been able to help.
Intussusception is the telescoping of one part of the intestine into another, causing a blockage. Intussusception commonly occurs in children between the ages of 5 and 9 months It is two to four times more common in boys than girls and affects 2 in 1,000 children. Intussusception can often be cured by the administration of a barium enema by a radiologist. If this fails, surgical repair is required, since the passage of stool through the intestine is blocked at the site of intussusception. Now with correct spellings you can search the net. Once you are concluded ask a regular question we will be able to help you.

With Best Wishes
Dr Anil Grover,
M.B.;B.S, M.D. (Internal Medicine) D.M.(Cardiology)

Answered: Sat, 21 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor