Accidentally cut the testicles with razor while shaving causing wound & bleeding

So i was taking a shower and got a gillete razor and was shaving my testacle and i cut my left testicale and i put a peice of toilet paper on it and let it heal when i thought it was healed i took it off and touched it and it burned and started to bleed again should i be worried.
Mon, 10 Aug 2015
Hello
You should wash it with antiseptic soap or solution and keep it clean
You can apply antibacterial ointment like mupirocin to avoid infection

you should avoid further injury
wear loose fitted underwear.
Let it heal.
If you can upload a photo I will be able to tell you more accurately
wishing you good health and speedy recovery