Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Accident in childhood, have a cut mark beside right eye. Is it possible to remove without surgery?

i met an accident when i was in the age of seven. now i am in 27.a cut mark beside my right eye is still visible not so boldly but visible.i want to remove that cut mark permanently without any surgery.because i am belongs to a poor it possible?if yes then plz tell me which gel or creme would be most suitable to abolish that cut spot for ever?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  66
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General Surgeon 's  Response
I am sorry to say that there is no Gel or Cream to remove that skin scar beside your right eye.
Only plastic surgeon can do that with surgery.
Hope i answered your query
Wish you good health
Answered: Sat, 23 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor