Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Accident, cuts on face, got stitches. How can I get over it?

Hi , I had an accident last Monday which coursed me some cuts on my face. Immediately visited a doctor which clewed my my face. Please kindly advise what the best treatment to follow in order to get over my cuts. I have plan an appointment with a dermatologist . Some tips will be highly appreciated Thanks in return George
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi accident cuts first should be cleaned with h2o2 or betadine lotion.if they are small they should be left open if large they should by stiched .use a broad spectrum antibiotic and a anti inflammatory agent for 7 to 10 days,stiches should be opened after 5-7 days.we should follow them to remove the scars and hyperpigmentation.for scars use contarctabex works well in recent scars and use trio o bloc cream for hyperpigmentted scars
Answered: Sun, 8 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor