About a month ago I went into my doctor and

About a month ago I went into my doctor and he ran some tests and scans and saw that I was severely constipated. And I've been going with the help of laxative once a day for about a week and a half straight. This morning I woke up very bloated with pain in the upper abdominal area right in the middle of and below my rib cage. The pain increases whenever I bend over or do activities similar to that. Also, in the past few days, I've gained around 10 pounds even though I haven't changed one thing about my lifestyle.

Another thing is, that I've had urinary frequency problems thought to be a uti at one point, but now my doctor says it's not, even with the presence a high white blood cell count and traces of blood in my urine because he can't identify the bacteria that would cause these symptoms. After I go to the bathroom the feeling of needing to go worsens. I've also been experiencing pelvic bone pain that makes is sore to the touch. I have also had an increased amount of discharge.

What do you think could be happening?
Fri, 5 Oct 2018