Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Abortion done, hydrops baby. Uterus scan shows size increased, bulky, no extra uterine growth. Pregnancy chances?

My name asima 26yr marriage 2011 after marriage in two months iam concive naturally evry thung giing smooth in my 32weeks of pregnancy tiffa shows its hydrops baby baby having cardiac pbrlm my marriage us consagunus after that prgnancy terminate evry thing done to knw the cause all reports were normal after gap of 6months ihav done a scan shows my uterus increase in size and bulky normal pattern no extra uterine growth in these condition can i get pregnant again its my first pregnancy pls guide me sir
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
Your uterus will be bulky as you had a pregnancy previously that went into the last trimester. Before you wish to conceive again, I would suggest that you see your gynecologist and get prenatal evaluations done for any inherited genetic disorders, hormonal anomalies, Rh Incompatibility and TORCH titres. As your baby did not show any significant reason for the development of Hydrops, the risk of recurrence is less likely. You may also see a genetic counselor as you have a consanguineous marriage. These are the precautions needed, but, most often uneventful pregnancies are seen after a first abnormal pregnancy outcome. So, be positive and take care.
Answered: Wed, 20 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor