Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Abnormal EKG??

During Biology class today, we conducted an EKG lab. Mine appeared with abnormal results. Mine differed from the average graph in that the spikes appeared to be inverted. Upon asking my teacher, he decided it was some muscle abnormality or foreign substance that was present on my skin. Should i be worried for any circulatory conditions, e.g. high blood pressure/aneurysms? QRS if im not mistaken, but just imagine a normal graph flipped upside down other students who used the same machine showed results that appeared normal to my limited knowledge
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  457
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Dear Jake, After going through your question, the main question is that M shaped QRS recording came in all leads, if yes than you are suffering from right bundle branch block which may be partial or complete, as I have not seen the EKG. I will recommend you to see a cardiologist immediately, and have your case sorted out. Take care, Dr Q.
Answered: Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor