Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Abdominal pain, radiating down to thighs, swollen stomach, heavy periods, bleeding post intercourse. Treatment?

I have severe abdominal and back pain which is radiating down my thighs. Also my stomach seems swollen on the right hand side. Also experience bloating . I also have very heavy periods which come 2 or 3times a month. I also have alot of vaginal discharge and bleeding after intercourse sometimes. After intercourse I have pain in my lower abdomen/ pelvis for 24-48 hrs later. I have already been told I have a 5-6 cm growth/cyst on my right ovary.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  131
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From history it seems that you might be having infection in genital tract and some pathology in ovaries.
This can give rise pain in abdomen, discharge and bleeding.
Consult Gynaec and get examined.
After investigations line of treatment can be decided.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Mon, 25 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor