Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Abdominal pain from various activities. Why do I have to walk with a hunch?

I am having abdominal pain when i go from sitting to standing, cough , laugh, going to the bathroom, or touch my stomach . I am not sure what it is but it is excruciating pain. I should also mention i have to walk with some what of a hunch because full stretching and standing straight up hurts as well. I think it could be from over exercising with crunches. Please help Im not sure what it is at all.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  98
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Radiologist 's  Response
May 2014
As you say, it could well be due to over exercising your abdominal wall musculature.
I suggest you take your physical workout gently and under medical supervisions.
Coming to the hunch, meeting a Sports medicine specialist or orthopedic surgeon to correct your posture would certainly be of help.
Hope this works.
Answered: Sun, 9 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor