Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Abdominal pain, cramping. Normal abdominal ultrasound. Urine test shows microscopic blood in urine

I am Jyoti 51 years old female and experiencing severe left abdominal pain ,it feels like cramping and cutting pain, and starts only after midnight,and after eating it reduces to minimum.My physician asked me perform some lab tests, ultrasound for complete abdomen but everything is normal.After urine test,it found some microscopic blood but I dont have any sort of discomfort in urinary issues. Please Suggest.Thanking you
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
hi jyothi,
Intermittent lower abdominal pain specially in the night with evidence of microscopic hematuria suggests a urological problem.At your age,a UTI/cystitis and a renal colic needs to be ruled out.So i would suggest you to get a repeat scan and urine examination done and visit a GYN/urologist for bets results.
All the best
Answered: Thu, 29 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
This is called vataj grahani according to ayurveda.
Remedy=Firstly if you have any severe mental pressure take rest for larger period do some yog-asanas.Then the dhahi mantha is best medicine.Take this thrice a day along with rock salt.Dadimadi ghritam/dhanvatar gritam along with kantakaryadi quatha/dashmuladi/gokshuradi qatha will give u the best results.
Application of hing around umbilicus is also supporting treatment.
Answered: Thu, 29 Nov 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor