Abdominal pain, blood in urine and stool. Tests show elevated WBC. Identify problem

My daughter is having kidney and abdominal pain with some blood in her urine and stool. She had a severe cold and cough and had lung pain from the severe cough. She went to the ER last week and they ran some tests. It showed some kidney inflamation, elevated white blood cell count, not a kidney infection or UTI. They didn't know what it was so they referred her to a gastrointerologist. Can you help identify what the problem might be.
Fri, 7 Jun 2013