Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
171 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Abdominal pain, blood in stool, lower backache , bloating, acid reflux, headache. Histroy of miscarriage. bhcg levels above 5. Help

Hi I am 22 female. I have left side abdominal pains lower back aches and lots of bloating. Lower Gas and acid reflux and frontal head aches and fetigue. when I have a bowel movement the toilet is full of blood. I just had a miscarriage about 4 days ago and I am thinking something went wrong i realize some symptoms might be because bhcg leves are still above 5. The blood is associated with bowel movements not vaginal. Please help.
Mon, 29 Apr 2013
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,  
Drug/Medication ,  
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for using Health Care Magic Forum,

Do not panic. You are likely to suffer from fissure in ano with GERD.

Blood in stool can be prevented by
1)Syp.lactulose 10ml twice a day
2)Drink plenty of fluids
3)Fiber rich foods
4)Tab.Ibuprofen twice a day

Treatment of GERD
1) Intake of less spicy foods , avoid too much oil in food stuffs
2) Be seated for half hour after meals
3) Tab.Pantop 40mg twice daily BEFORE FOOD
4)Syp.Gelusil 10ml thrice a day.

I Hope I Provided Useful Information. Do ask Furthur Questions to help You get well soon.
Dr.J.Kingson John David
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha.'s  Response
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum.
Thanks for calling H.C.M..Forum.
You had left sided abdominal pain, back ache , bloating, acid riflux, fatigue,frontal headache, the motion is fowl smelling.
You had miscarriage 4 days back. The stomach pain and back ache, fatigue, and headache could be due to miscarriage also.
These symptoms and rest of the symptoms suggest, some infection in the intestine. may be amoebic infection.
Because there are 2 infections and both tend to spread to genito urinary system, and gastro intestinal system i advise you to consult a physician for diagnosis and treatment.
Don't worry you will be fine with treatment.
Best wishes.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hello! For the last about two months I ve had lower right abdominal pain an right above my belly button. It hurts more if i am sitting straight up...

Recent questions on  Abdominal pain

doctor1 MD

Had a colonoscopy about 3 weeks ago and ever since I ve had a bloody nose. Not profusely, but to blow my nose or if I have an itch inside, my nose...

doctor1 MD

I am a 33 year old woman that noticed a small round bruise about the size of a cigarette or pen bottom three inches to the left and slightly above...

doctor1 MD

I have been suffering from right shoulder blade pain in my back and feeling in my arm somewhat. I have premature ovarian failure and have been on...

doctor1 MD

i have had a tenderness on my right side near bottom of ribs on and off for 2 yrs, had and ultrasound 2 yrs ago for Gallstones and all clear. Since...

doctor1 MD

My husband got very nauseated and extremely sweaty while urinating. He also got shaky. This happened once before about 5 years ago. What could...

doctor1 MD

I'm having slight bleeding when I urinate and also light vaginal bleeding . I am also having slight abdominal pain . I had cervical cancer and had...

doctor1 MD

Hi doctor so my partner and i had a baby 8 and a half months ago we were using condoms as protection. I have underacfive thyroid . We decided last...