Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Abdominal pain. Taking birth control, not pregnant. Family history of stomach ulcers. Treatment?

I m having a lot of middle abdominal pain ulcers run in my family it hurts so bad I cry and cry I can barley walk and I know I can t be pregnant I m on birth control and it also feels like contractions I just had a baby almostseven months ago I can t handle this pain its been going on for about three days now and I ve been able to bear it until now please help me!
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi. If this is really such pain then you need to do gastroscopy and other endoscopic procedures.
If it is associated with fever, fatigue and muscle guarding then go to ER.
Try to avoid food that triggers pain. It can also be gallbladder disorder ,not just gastritis. You should do US of abdomen to rule this out. There is no need to suffer. Intensive,persistant pain is a sign of something,especially if regular analgetics didnt help.

Wish you good health.
Answered: Fri, 15 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor