Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Abdominal aortic aneurysm, sciatica and bulging disc. Why are feet red? Surgery?

hi . i have just been too see a vasclar sergen he has told me ive got abdomonal aortic aneurysm . ive been under a pyscio for several months after m dr and physcio assumed i had sciatica and a bulging disc . ummm . untill my feet were going redish purple poor circulation and very bad pain it wasent untill i had a m r i scan that the truth come clear then was ent too a vascular sergen whom hen told me i neede a opparation and has put me down has urgen and will have the op in 3 weeks 20th of july 2012 . am am vey frigtend that thas may bus while am waiting to get the op they are sending for me in the next 2 weeks too do some more est and tooo make me awear of the situation . i hope to am going too be ok untill the 20th of july plaes can u give me any advice . many thanks caroline
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  182
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Diabetologist 's  Response

Aortic aneurysm has a risk of rupture.
In that case it will be life threatening.
This needs an intervention because it is producing symptoms clinically.
Don't worry. anyway it is a major surgery and it has its own complications.
Vascular surgeon is the best person to handle this condition and hope you are at the best hands.
Answered: Fri, 14 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor