Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Abdominal TB, ascetic fluid in stomach. Taking aldactone, AKT 4, benadon 40 tablets, no relief. Treatment options?

hi my mom is a patient abdominal TB, has got a lot ascetic fluid in her stomach, she is going under treatment of our house physician ....the doc has given aldactone 2 tabs in empty stomach , AKT 4 ( FULL STRIP) before 1/2 hr of brkfst + 1 rabee 20 & 1/2 benadon 40 after dinner...... she is taking this medicine during last 10 days, hasn t improved such in these days.....moreover she s getting weak day by day....she has vomiting out the medicines too sometimes
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  279
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Got proper diagnosis as intestinal TB is sometimes difficult to diagnose.
After starting anti TB drugs it takes some time to start its effect.
Give her high nourishing diet.
Within few weeks she will show signs of improvement.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Wed, 6 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor