Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Abdominal Lpo done, periods over, resurfacing bleeding with blood clots. Should I be worried?

Had abdominal lpo two weeks ago and had already had my period now it's back but different bleeding for three days blood is bright bright red and clots hat would fill a Dixie cup. About four a day of those
Should I be worried or is this my body getting rid of things from surgery

How much is too much?


Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM.
If you want to be sure this isnt serious bleeding then the best way to evaluate your bleeding is to do hemoglobin levels. But also this is usual after such surgical procedures and you should be worried. Few weeks are necessary till your periods become balanced.
If you notice bleeding beyond time of periods, lower abdominal sharp pain or fever you should visit doctor.
If not, just be patient and everything will be fine. Wish you good health.
Answered: Sat, 13 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor